Thursday, January 5, 2012

That Dapper Gent



There is nothing sexier than a classy gentleman. A suave, clean-shaven man, in a crisp expensive suit, who treats you like a princess and isn't afraid to be a goofball.

He is every woman's Mr. Right. Am I right?



Do your job and demand your compensation - but in that order.



I suddenly found my articulate self in a dazzling land of smiling, jostling people wearing and not wearing all sorts of costumes and doing all sorts of clever things. And that's when I knew! What other life could there be but that of an actor?



It takes 500 small details to add up to one favorable impression.



Everyone wants to be Cary Grant. Even I want to be Cary Grant.



The most difficult thing is to be yourself - especially when you know it`s going to be seen immediately by 300 million people.



I think that making love is the best form of exercise.



Ah, beware of snobbery; it is the unwelcome recognition of one's own past failings.



Mostly, we have manufactured ladies -- with the exception of Ingrid, Grace, Deborah and Audrey.



It`s important to know where you've come from so that you can know where you're going. I probably chose my profession because I was seeking approval, adulation, admiration and affection.



Everyone tells me I've had such an interesting life, but sometimes I think it's been nothing but stomach disturbances and self-concern.



If I had known then what I know now, if I had not been so utterly stupid, I would have had a hundred children and I would have built a ranch to keep them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment