Monday, January 16, 2012

"I'm melting!"

Have you seen The Wizard of Oz? If so, you probably remember the satisfying scene where the Wicked Witch of the West screams, "I'm melting!", while turning into a sizzling green puddle on the ground.

Well folks, it looks like the same thing is happening to our generation's own Wicked Witch this year.

And by "witch" I mean "Kim Kardashian."



We knew this day would arrive. It was inevitable.

After all, there is only so much of a fake plastic obnoxious bitch that one can take. I'm just surprised it took this long.

You see, the world's vulgar obsession with the Kardashian clan is rapidly diminishing.



According to ABC News, the NY Daily News, and the New York Post, anything featuring the Kardashians is "absolutely toxic."

Ratings for their television show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" has plummeted and circulation for gossip magazines (US Weekly, In Touch, People, etc.) that feature the sisters on their covers have dropped by 18 % in a month.



Plus, party promoters and Hollywood publicists have recently vocalized that the raven-haired reality show stars are no longer welcome at hot social functions. Kim Kardashian used to be paid up to $600,000 to attend a party. Not anymore! In fact, one club owner admitted to the Post that he would pay $600,000 for Kim NOT to attend. That's how poisonous she would be to his club's reputation.

Oh, and did you know more than half a million Americans have already signed a petition to boycott Kim? I couldn't be more proud.



I'm delighted with this news, because I have despised Kim Kardashian for years.

Her plastic face frightens me. Her attitude is repulsive to me. Her claim to fame is a joke. She is a self-absorbed, ditsy, shallow, and immature 31-year-old woman who has no business being admired.

I'm sorry if my words offend any of you, but this is my opinion, and I'm so pleased there are several people out there who share it.



One of my wishes for 2012 was to see Kim's face gone from the newsstands and television screens. It looks like my wish is coming true.

(Obviously, I'm not helping by giving her publicity here on this blog right now, but whatever).

I think Kim needs a healthy, humbling dose of real reality this year. She needs to find a real job (or a real husband who can support her expensive habits).

Poof, be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment