Monday, February 13, 2012

Three year anniversary

It's strange that I'm celebrating three years this week. I honestly didn't think I would stick with my blog for very long when I created it in 2009.

But it has been incredibly fun and introduced me to some very important friends. Plus, it has given me a way to be creative and explore who I am as a person. That sounds so stupid, but I have a feeling you fellow bloggers understand exactly what I mean.

Since I am without a laptop or other recording device right now, I don't have the means to create another vlog for ya'll. Which is sad. Because seeing me in motion, unable to hide behind my eloquent words or a cheesy photographed grin, is like falling in love for the first time. And I wanted you to have that experience.

Well, I dug up a video I created for my blog's first anniversary a couple years ago. Everything I say in it still holds true and I still look the same. So, if you want to see what a dork I am in real life, press play.



Hopefully by this time next year, I'll have won the lottery and I can do something fabulous to celebrate my blog. Like, throw a giveaway where you win a trip around the world. Or, perhaps, technology will have advanced so much I could just jump out of your computer screen as a giant hologram and give you a hug. That would be cool.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment