Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shit I found on Pinterest

Like every other 20-something-year-old girl, I love to curl up with a warm cup of herbal tea and frequent the inspiration website, Pinterest.

It is a magical place where fashionistas ogle clothes they will never wear. Single girls plan their wedding decorations. And people save recipes they will never make.

Is it heaven? Perhaps. But sometimes, it can seem like hell.

Once in a while, during my pinning, I will come across things that I never want to see again.

I've decided to share them with you.

Enjoy!



Are you fucking kidding me? Some foodies take things way too far.



I found this image on some girl's hair inspiration board. News flash: this upside down hair basket doesn't even look good on the MODEL. And she's HOT.



Almost every girl I know pins cute little sayings. One of my friends actually pinned this one today. Needless to say, I was horrified. I hope she knows she can do better.



Fact 94: THIS ISN'T TRUE!!!!



Like ohmygod, that is SUCH a cute wedding photo idea!



If you pinned the one before, you're probably going to pin this one too.



I love the moms on Pinterest who get so over-excited about everything that they lose all common sense. This was repinned more than 1,000 times.



I have a thinspiration board because I want to lose 10 pounds this year. I came across another thinspiration board that had this awful photo pinned with the caption "perfect body!". Ummmm...



Some girl pinned this one today, with the caption "This is SO me and Dave!". There is a story behind that statement I need to know. (Or maybe not).



Aaaaand baby shower ideas! Wouldn't you love to serve these cake pops to your friends??? Maybe, if you're having ROSEMARY'S BABY.

Anyway, that's just a handful of crap I came across on pinterest over the past week.

Are you on Pinterest? Do you ever come across crazy pins?

No comments:

Post a Comment