Saturday, December 3, 2011

Miss Piggy Fashion

Thank you all for the good vibes last week. It really means a lot to me.

This weekend my spirits were temporarily raised with the new Muppets movie. It is absolutely adorable, charming, and hilarious. It really brought me back to my childhood.

The film is also a fashionista's dream-come-true. Adorned in Chanel tweed and an Anna Wintour-inspired bob, Miss Piggy plays the editor of Vogue Paris.



She steals the show's finale wearing a stunning lavender Zac Posen gown.



My friend Shane cleverly suggested that I dedicate this post to Miss Piggy, who is one of the most iconic fashionistas in history.



For almost 40 years, this glamorous Muppet movie star has been on the cover of every major magazine, sat front row at the most important fashion shows, and has almost every designer in the world wishing they could drape her in their latest creations.



She owns jaw-dropping collections of diamond jewelry, satin gloves, gorgeous wigs, and dazzling designer shoes. I have a feeling if I ever got the opportunity to see her closet, I would die.



Here is a look at some of Miss Piggy's latest looks:











What do you think of Miss Piggy's style?

No comments:

Post a Comment