Monday, October 31, 2011

The Impossible Cool



You can have Robert Pattinson.

You can have James Franco.

You can have Justin Bieber.

They will NEVER be James Dean.



Being a good actor isn't easy. Being a man is even harder. I want to be both before I'm done.



Only the gentle are ever really strong.



I'm a serious minded and intense little devil—terribly gauche and so tense that I don't see how people can stay in the same room as me. I know I couldn't tolerate myself.



Eternity?...That is one hell of a movie.



I try so hard to make people reject me. Why?



My purpose in life does not include a hankering to charm society.



I think the prime reason for living in this world is discovery.



The gratification comes in the doing, not in the results.



I want to be a Texan 24 hours a day.



I’m not going to go through life with one arm tied behind my back. I'm playing the damn bongos and the world can go to hell.



If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he's dead, then maybe he was a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment