Friday, October 7, 2011

My new boots!

I don't often get to brag on this blog about my fabulous purchases, because I've been dirt poor for two years.

But...

I am now the proud owner of these vintage cowboy boots!



My favorite vintage store had them on sale and I was floored to see they were in my size. They are from the early 1970s and in quite good condition.

I had been looking for a pair of cowboy boots for a very long time. But they are always so expensive ($500 or more) and they require a lot of hard work to break them in. Since these are already broken in, they fit into my lazy lifestyle! I don't have to do anything but wear them! Yay!

Oh, and I also wanted to give you an update on The Playboy Club. One of the fans of my facebook page created an online petition to bring the show back. Click here to sign it. Thanks!

I hope you all have a great weekend! See you on Monday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment