Friday, September 16, 2011

Update & Pinterest



It is a blistery fall morning here in my sprawling midwestern metropolis.

There is a harsh wind roaring outside my kitchen window and the sky is a whitish gray.

I'm bundled up in a wool blanket, sipping steaming chai, surrounded by kleenex.

My allergies have been severe all summer and now that fall is here, they're even worse. I'm completely miserable.

I haven't really updated you on my life recently, so here I am.

These days I have been freelancing for a smaller newspaper, filling in for a reporter who is on maternity leave. I'm back to covering city council meetings and writing feature stories, which is fun. The town I'm covering is about an hour away from here, so it is a little bit of a drive, but totally worth it. I love being back in the game.

This weekend, I'm actually covering a couple events, so I'll be kind of busy.

I have also been spending a lot of my free time pinning.

I've been on pinterest for a while now, but I just added a button to my sidebar in case you want to follow my boards.

Anyway, that's really all I have to say for now...

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment