Saturday, November 26, 2011

The nightmare never ends



I might not be his biggest fan. I might not care about the music. But when I read his journals, it's like watching my own pain dance recklessly in front of a dirty mirror. And that scares me.



The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.



If it's illegal to rock and roll, then throw my ass in jail.



I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.



I really haven't had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. So I pretty much like to make it up. I'd rather tell a story about somebody else.



Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of punk rock.



I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude.



I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes.



My gendration's apathy: I'm disgusted with it. I'm disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whining about for years.



If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop.



There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad.



Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don't speak bird.



Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.



Nobody dies a virgin. Life fucks us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment